Re: assessment

Warren Hein at AAPT was assembling a list of available departmental
reviewers a while back. Perhaps, along with the referrals, was the support
plan for a "typical" assessment. If not, then that sounds like a logical
next step for such a group to undertake. Karl

We are in the process of creating an assessment plan for the department.
I have the following request in connection with that.

1) Does anyone have a physics assessment plan they would care to share?

2) Does anyone know of a template for assessment plans?

3) Are there any recommendations about assessment from APS, AAPT or AIP
or similar organizations?

Tim Usher
Physics
tusher@wiley.csusb.edu

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081