Re: Worksheets for Mechanical Universe

James Harris writes:

Dear People
Our school is fortunate to own a set of The Mechanical Universe videotapes,
the originals with Goodstein. Does anyone have worksheets that go with the
videotapes? Since I teach 4 preps it is easier for me to not "redo the
wheel" (if you know what I mean), but to adapt prewritten materials. The
class is an Honors (I teach it as AP) class. Would love to review what you
have available. Email me privately if you are willing to share.
Thank you.
Jim Harris
Monadnock Regional High School
East Swanzey, NH
jharris@top.monad.net

The Annenberg group offers the tapes for sale. They may also have
teacher materials available. Try www.learner.org

Dave

David J. Hamilton, Ed.D. * And gladly woulde he learn,
Portland Public Schools * and gladly teche.
djhamil@teleport.com * - Chaucer