From: Tom McCarthy <tmccarthy@steds.org>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Galileo's Freefall Experiment

. . .
Shouldn't he have concluded, though, from your statement of
connectedness
that the accel. should increase as the mass increased?
I know that surface area and so on makes a big difference but if the
mass got larger and the face of the object looking downward stayed the
same,
wouldn't Galileo have to conclude the accel increases as mass increases?
. . .
Tom