Re: Naive Ideas

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, William Weiler wrote:

Forgive my delay in responding. I finally found the file of Naive
Assumptions that was generated by the Operation Physics Project. I have
enclosed them as an attatched file in text format.

Thanks for the list of naive ideas. The "Teaching Guide" for the second
edition of the high school version of Hewitt's "Conceptual Physics" has a
list of "Possible Misconceptions to Correct" for each chapter.

Mervin Koehlinger
Physics Instructor
Concordia Lutheran High School
Fort Wayne, Indiana