Re: Naive Ideas

Operation Physics was a program of the American Institute of Physics to
improve physics teaching and learning in Grades 4-8. It was funded by
National Science Foundation grants TEI-8751216 and #TPE-8850999. At
least that's what it says on the cover page of one of the thirteen
training manuals. I went through the training at Illinois State
University. The concepts and activities were very weel designed but the
final participant materials were only crudely developed.
Finally, I make no claims regarding the accuracy of these materials or
concepts and I fully expect Bill Beatty to wade in and lead the
discussion on some of them.

PJohnson@CCCCD.EDU wrote:

Thanks, Bill. What is (was) the Operation Physics Project?

Poj

William J. (Bill) Weiler Phone:618-650-3277
Office of Learning Technologies Fax: 618-650-3556
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville Email: wweiler@siue.edu
Edwardsville, IL 62026-1125