Re: Netscape SOS, no more!

Once again I would like to thank Charlie Goodspeed for curing
my Mac from freezes. There would be about ten of them by now
if the size of the cache was not increased. It was frustrating to
reboot the computer so often while browsing, or processing
e-mail with Netscape's Messenger.

Ludwik Kowalski
Charlie Goodspeed wrote:

... Netscape does its own caching, it can conflict with cache and
virtual memory settings on the MacOS. In my support
experience on the Mac side, that's the first thing to check in
a freeze of Netscape.