Teaching with computers

If any of you have experience using computers in the classroom/lab, I would
like hear from you to share ideas, avoid pitfalls, etc.

We have the opportunity this year to use computers for data collection,
simulations, etc. in our Physics and AP Physics classes.
Each lab group will use a new G3 powerbook (Mac), a Pasco interface box,
probeware (motion sensor, photogates,...),airtracks, etc.
In addition, students will be using Interactive Physics software to simulate
physical interactions and simulate experiments.

Thanks in advance,

Owen von Kugelgen
Science chair/physics teacher
Head-Royce School