Re: Near earth asteroids...

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Dwight Souder wrote:

I've been trying to find data about the "near earth asteroid" scare
sometime either in Feb. or March of 1998.

I have put to together a few links to this event, and they are accessible
through the "Specially Selected Sites" page from my home page (given
below). In the Astronomy section of the list of sites, there is an entry,
"SPECIAL INFO: New Near-Earth Asteroid Discovered". Hope this helps.
--Richard
Dr. Richard L. Bowman
Chair, Dept. of Physics e-mail: rbowman@bridgewater.edu
(and Dir. of Academic Computing) phone: 540-828-5441
Bridgewater College FAX: 540-828-5479
Bridgewater, VA 22812 http://www.bridgewater.edu/~rbowman/