From: "Robert A. Carlson" <Raacc@aol.com>
Subject: Where is Leigh Palmer?

Where is Leigh Palmer? I miss the postings.

Bob Carlson

From: Margaret Mazzolini <mmazzolini@swin.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Where is Leigh Palmer?

Me too. I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully he's just taken
a long northern vacation?
Cheers
Margaret Mazzolini

From: Clarence Bennett <bennett@oakland.edu>

Right before the meeting at Lincoln, he told me he wouldn't be there
because of vacation.

I seem to have trashed the note, but I expect he will show up soon.

Clarence Bennett

From: Chuck Britton <britton@odie.ncssm.edu>

He went to the UK to verify that the Limey's STILL put spheres on
the tips of their lightning rods.

Chuck Britton

A. John Mallinckrodt http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm
Professor of Physics mailto:ajmallinckro@csupomona.edu
Physics Department voice:909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax:909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768-4031 office:Building 8, Room 223