Re: MRI and gadolinium - more off-topic stuff

You are correct, Brian. The first reference I cited was from UFlorida.
I thought you were referring to the second (RIT) reference, especially
because of 1) the adjective "excellent" and 2) the reference to the
patience required to get to the Gadolinium reference (ie., a rather
lengthy text):

The excellent reference referring to a UFlorida online lecture effort
mentioned by Bob Sciamanda, mentions > ( if you have enough patience)
that Gadolinium compounds are used as opacification agents or "contrast
agents" in MR imaging.

Sorry if I mis-interpreted, but now both references are properly cited.

-Bob
Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (ret)
trebor@velocity.net