Re: MRI and gadolinium - more off topic stuff

It is certainly appealing to believe at first kiss, that the gastro
intestinal route has variable therapeutic effectiveness and that the
subcutaneous/intravenous/intramuscular route is more "scientific".

Never the less, I humbly suggest that effective drug dosage may not even
be firmly established as between men and women, or young and old, time of
day, time of month, season of year (all of which have been implicated in
drug variability studies.)

Hence Karl's sweeping judgment is ..er.. premature?

(As I cannot resist reminding an American audience, these quaint
Europeans who are accustomed to oral adminstrations have this annoying
statistical propensity for living longer than US citizens
- and their bureaucratic socialized medicine system costs them less
than half of ours...) :-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK