Re: In need of an answer key

Thank you to all that responded to my request. I have a copy of the answer
key being sent to me.
There was concern that I was a student, be assured that at 50 years of age
I am not a high school student. I did attempt to get the answer key from
the publisher. Since it is not the current edition, it was not available. If
anyone wishes to call my school, the number is 603-352-6575.
I am not attempting to start a Spam war here, so please, everyone take it
easy. Maybe it is best if we challenge such requests to make sure it is on
the up and up.
Also, noticed that I sent a personal message (Karl Trappe) to the entire
list, I apologize for this.
Thank you,
Jim Harris
jharris@monad.net
PS I will now go back to reading messages.
Jim