Ealing Mass Spec

Hi;

When I came to teach at this campus 14 yrs ago there was (at least part of)
a 1970 vintage Ealing Mass Spectrometer model 32-280 sitting in the back of
the lab. I still have it. My guess is that some of the parts may be missing
(having been somewhat canibalized over the years). My question is this: can
anyone recomend anything I might do with what remains of this piece of
eqipment? I intend to keep the vacume pump for demonstration purposes (if
it runs) but I really don't have the time, inclination, students or money
to get the thing running again. Is there any use for the remaining parts
(mostly glasswear and some small parts for an electron optics set) to
anyone out there?

kyle

kyle forinash 812-941-2390
forinas@indiana.edu