Re: Bookmarks

Paul:

Thank you.

Looks great! I'll take a copy for my NT machine. Any suggestions for Mac??

Dan M

Try

http://www.clark.net/pub/garyc/

I've used it with opera, but it is supposed to work with Netscape and IE as
well...

Paul

At 11:52 28/07/98 -0700, you wrote:
I have a slightly off-topic Q here: I also have a few thousand bookmarks
languishing and being moved. I'd LIKE a program that ties into Netscape
and Internet Exploiter and loads bookmarks into a small database, where
i could add comments, frame titles would automagically get sucked in and
that held the original URL. Then I could query the database by searching for
say FCI + math + .edu and have it find links I know I put in there and are
of quality and interest to me.

Does anyone know of such SW? I'd even pay :^) I've never seen an even
half-decent URL management utility and this doesn';t seem like rocket
science.

Dan M

Paul Yates paulus@physics.otago.ac.nz
Department of Physics 1stYear@physics.otago.ac.nz