Re: course info needed

For online courses, try the world lecture hall

http://www.utexas.edu/world/lecture/

At 04:26 PM 7/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
A few years ago our school eliminated the BEd in favor of offering an MAT.
There are two students still trying to complete the former degree
requirements
for high school science teaching. One course that was required is one I
taught using Aaron's book. (Introduction to Teaching Beginning Physics) Our
dean does not want me to use such a large portion of my course load for
these
two final students.

Does anyone know of a course available that can satisfy their need? The
preference is a correspondence or net based course.

Please reply directly to me.

Thank you.
Don Greenberg
jfdwg@acad1.alaska.edu