a request for help

I received the following message sent originally to PhysLrnR. Phys-L seems
a more appropriate destination. The sender is not a member of Phys-L (I am
sending him instructions for joining) so please address any reply to him as
well as the list. Thanks. Dewey

I am a young cuban professor of Fisics of secundary scholl, I am very
interested in blackholes. Actually I work in a actualization of the Fisics
course and I incorporate a blackholes problems in my course.

Please, I need more information about Blackholes.
I am very interested in this topic and in any new methods in a Fisic's
Didactics.

Thank you very much in advance and Sorry for my bad English.

Nuria Torres Barreto

Address:
A.P. 678, C.P. 11300
Habana 13