Re: Don't you dare say "levitator!"

Hi Dan-
You write:
TI needs to make a few hefty & involuntary
financial contributions to the people working in science ed for the last
few decades to smarten them up.
**********************
Why would "involuntary" contributions, in particular, smarten
up the people working in "science ed"?
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography