Re: Don't you dare say "levitator!"

For whatever its worth, I also have "levitator" in my dictionary (1978
Funk & Wagnalls Standard College Dictionary).

But keep in mind folks that trademarking is only partly about coming up
with a unique word or logo, it is also about context. If I should
invent a new action toy and call it the Terminator, I should keep a
close watch over my shoulder for A.S. (or at least his lawyer). If
however I should talk about putting a "terminator" at the end of a bnc
cable, I would hope that even a zealous lawyer wouldn't see any
"connection".