Levitator: b. Jeffries responds

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "B. Jeffries" <bjeffries@superconductivecomp.com>
Subject: Entry to Guestbook

You have a new entry in your guestbook:

Whoa!!!!, angry surfers.... I simply stated that this
term "Levitator" is indeed Trade Marked by Superconductive
Components. That is it. Enough with the hate Mail.
I am not a Lawyer, I was just surfing one night and saw our
product on some else's web page. And indeed Levitator is a
product. It is a 1" point to point, 0.8" flat to flat, 0.5"
thick, YBCO Melt Textured hexagonal Levitator that sells for
$125.00.
Indeed this is the same Levitator in which we have recieved
Phase One of an SBIR for $70,00 to futher develop said Levitator
for NASA's gravity modification research. Phase two could be
worth $750,000 so one can see the importance of this Product
to a small public company like ourselves (SCCI). I notice that
the Product "Levitron" is protected and even mentions
the inventor. In fact, though you can't link to the page I was
inquiring about, "NASA Large Gap Levitator", this link could
very well be talking about our product, "Levitator". So, before the
hatemail, just remember that the Levitron Product is protected,
as should be the LevitatorTM Produced by SCI. You could say,
this product is our Company's break and butter, and the inventor
of "Levitators"has the right to be acknowledged.
WORDS DO MEAN THINGS and Levitator is not in the Dictionary.
And remember, all I said is that "Levitator" is SCI's product.
If it was yours, you would mention the fact as well.
www.superconductivecomp.com/levitator.html
Thank you.
B. Jeffries <bjeffries@superconductivecomp.com>
Cols., Oh USA - Thursday, July 02, 1998 at 06:37:12 (PDT)