Re: How to edit a bookmark on Mac?

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:

Somebody showed me how to change the label of a bookmark in Netscape
Communicator, but not on the Mac. I could not find the "edit bookmark"
on my Mac Netscape. How do I change a bookmark label (to make it more
meaningful) in Communicator for Mac?
Ludwik Kowalski

+=================================+
I find that BOOKMARKS can easily be edited by
1. go to the BOOKMARKS window {hit CMD-B}
2. select the BOOKMARK you wish to edit {with the mouse}
3. choose GET INFO under the EDIT menu {hit CMD-I}
4. change any information that you want
5. CLOSE the GET INFO window to complete the process
6. select the next BOOKMARK to edit
or close the BOOKMARKS window and go back to COMMUNICATOR.
+=================================+

ERTEL SENDS.
/^\-/^\
/ \
| * |
|#########|
===========================
/ Prof. John P. Ertel \
/ veteran Eagle Scout \
| jpe@nadn.navy.mil or jpertel@BigFoot.com |
| Physics Department, 9C Office : 410-293-6657 |
| Michelson Rm-338 DSN : 281-6657 |
| 572 Holloway RD FAX : 410-293-3729 |
| U. S. Naval Academy Research : 410-293-2759 |
| Annapolis, MD 21402-5026 Home : 410-757-6618 |