Re: Hello!

Sorry for the earlier incomplete transmission. I meant to send this:

In his 7/2/98 post of the above title, Merlin writes:

"I happen to have an obsession/affliction with physics and cosmology and
am just now beginning to study them in any real sense so bear with me.
Any recomendations for reading or study will be
welcome."

I recommend taking a look at E.F. Taylor, "The Boundaries of Nature:
Special and general relativity and quantum mechanics a second course in
physics:"

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<hake@ix.netcom.com>
<http://carini.physics.indiana.edu/SDI/>

1.