Re: Don't you dare say "levitator!"

William Beaty wrote:

You have a new entry in your guestbook:
On your home page, as you scroll down and get to Some Maglev Links,
Under *NASA LARGE GAP levitator. Please note that the Term Levitator is
TRADEMARKED by Superconductive Components Inc. Thank you. Bryan
Jeffries <bjeffries@SuperconductiveComp.com> Columbus , Oh USA -
Tuesday, June 30, 1998 at 23:06:12 (PDT)

As a public service announcement to all of you out there, I would like to inform
you that I will be beginning the process of trademarking the term "phys", as
used to mean or imply the term "physics". I will also be taking the same action
for the notation of "-L" as used to mean or imply the term "list". The wheels
of legality are in motion. Use these words while they are still free folks!

--
Hans G. Ammitzboll physics@mindless.com
Drew University Physics Dept.