RE: Sir Arthur C. Clarke

At 21:05 7/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
... spoofs are run every week
in NATURE, I'll leave it as a simple exercise for you to find the column.
Regards,
Jack

I sincerely hope that Jack is not alluding to Daedalus.
Since his shameful defection from New Scientist, it is quite possible
his inventive level may have declined - but in the BAD old days - the
ridiculous suggestions which he made had a habit of turning up on the
R&D pages a year or two later...

Brian Whatcott Altus OK