planetariums & Digistar 2 projectors

Some time ago I vaguely remember a thread about planetariums &
Digistar 2 projectors. As I suddenly need to know about the use of
these projectors, I would appreciate it if anyone who has any
experience in this area could fill me in a little on their
capabilities, off list?
Cheers
Margaret Mazzolini

Dr. Margaret Mazzolini
Astrophysics & Supercomputing Group
School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering
Swinburne University of Technology
P.O. Box 218,
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
email: mmazzolini@swin.edu.au
phone: (61 3) 9214 8084 fax: (61 3) 9819 0856

Commencing soon: Swinburne Astronomy Online
http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy