Re: Distance Learning

Hi all-
Herb Gottleib asks:
If the complete genome code has promise of being cracked
during our lifetime, is the complete solution of the even simpler
educational problems impossible?
**********************
Sorry, Herb, but your analogy totally escapes me.
What is the relationship between the problem of cracking the
genome code and that of solving educational problems?
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography