Re: The HTML Experiment

The Acrobat Reader + PDF Writer Bundle is a limited time offer available
for Windows 95 only. We are committed to the Macintosh market and are
considering extending this limited offer to other platforms. This in no
way indicates that we are leaving Mac users behind. After considerable
market research, we found that there was great demand by Windows 95
users for a product of this type.

You still have the option of downloading the free Acrobat Reader for
Macintosh to view PDF documents. Acrobat 3.0 for Macintosh (which
includes the PDF Writer), available for purchase from your local Adobe
Authorized Reseller, will allow you to create pdf files. For the most
recent information on Acrobat 3.0, please access our Web site at:

http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/prodinfo.html

Prof. Eric T. Lane 423-755-4523 eric-lane@utc.edu
Physics Department, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, TN 37403