RE: email question (was The HTML Experiment)

Dick,

The IMAP daemon on Linux and some other operating systems has
some major security holes..... I would advise against setting up an
IMAP server unless you are absolutely sure that your operating system
uses a daemon that is secure.

Mark

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Physics Department