Re: The HTML Experiment

I have promoted .pdf in this group before; I still urge you all to
give it a try.

Leigh

Leigh, the problem is not which format is the best, but which format will
give the least grief. If the former, we would all be using BETA videos.(:-)

Can any mailer produce and send a .pdf file AND a text file at the same
time such that essentially everyone can read it w/o grief ie garbled
screens??? -- as EP401 and maybe Ludwik's Netscape etc can???

I don't suggest that any change give grief to a significant number of any
list, but if only one or two or so have a problem, then I would not mind
suggesting that they upgrade to a current reader even though they might not
find it all together convenient. After all Netscape is free!!! And those
who don't want to send html or don't know how, don't suffer.

If .pdf format will do this, I am all for it.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen