From: Herbert H. Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@juno.com>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Cc: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Monday, June 15, 1998 10:19 PM
Subject: Beer-Lambert Law

In Optics, the Beer Lambert Law gives the relation between the thickness
of a color filter and the attenustion of transmitted light.

Is anyone familiar with the equations and application of this
Law in modern technology?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our ignorance of a law is not an acceptable excuse)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]