Re: Weird Medicine

Earlier I forwarded Jim Green's message to my weird science list. Here
are some websites of the companies in question:

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Jim Green on PHYS-L wrote:
What can you tell me re a medical test which consists of hooking a person
to a PC like machine (German software) with EKG--like electrodes and
probing for 12 minutes under computer control while the computer
determines the "frequencies" of various parts of the body -- organs and
organisms floating about -- parasites, etc. The test reports nutrition
deficiencies -- low amino acids. etc -- and poisons, allergies, and
hypersensitivity -- even "genetic propensities" -- all for too much money.
Some friends spent $100 each for this analysis recently.

I'm told that this is almost certainly the German "MORA" device, see:
http://www.med-tronik.de/home_eng.htm
http://www.oirf.com/index.html

Other sites:

http://www.cerebrex.com/psionic.htm
http://www.eav.org/gb/e_standa.htm#Therapie)

A comment:

This type of treatment is fairly common overseas. Its a booming
practice in Israel
with all the Russian Doctors and 'bioenergetics' people who have moved
there recently.

billb@eskimo.com www.eskimo.com/~billb