Re: Weird Medicine???

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Herbert H. Gottlieb wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:15:43 -0600 Jim Green <JMGreen@sisna.com> writes:

What can you tell me re a medical test which consists of hooking a
person to a PC like machine (German software) with EKG--like electrodes.

I'm sure that you can find this on the internet.
Try www.2good2be.true

This url could not be located from my server!!!

* bob muir voice: (336) 334-5669 *
* physics & astron. e-mail: bob_muir@uncg.edu *
* unc greensboro http://www.uncg.edu/~muirrob *
* P.O.Box 26170 *
* greensboro, nc 27402-6170 *
"In a completely rational society, the best of us would
aspire to be teachers and the rest of us would have to
settle for something less, because passing civilization
along from one generation to the next ought to be the
highest honor and the highest responsibility anyone could
have." Lee Iacocca