Re: Questions types on HS Physics Tests

Do any of you do this?

I do this at university level in service courses designed to give
biology students a smattering of physics. It is well known that in
this culture some students who pass such courses can do so without
actually learning any physics. I don't approve of that, but that
is the way it is whether I approve of it or not. I derive my own
satisfaction from the fact that some of the students exposed to
such courses in this culture do seem to learn some physics even so.
The A-level questions give them some feeling of accomplishment.

Leigh