Re: Ice cream scoops

At 07:03 AM 6/9/98 -0700, Leigh wrote:
(information about ice cream scoop with liquid in handle)

Ludwik, I've never heard of such an ice cream scoop before. It is a
clever idea. Where does one obtain this device? What is it called?
The patent may be available on the web, and I would like to see it.

Leigh

They are widely available. I got one at a food services store a few
years ago, but I've seen them several places. I'd try a department
store. I'm pretty sure I saw them in WalMart, for instance.

I don't recall any special name or who the manufacturer is. I'll look
it up if nobody else does.

Carmen