Re: neutrino mass

Hi all,
Yes, it is exciting to see that Super-K has released results, but
one has to keep in mind that these are delta-m squared. That is the
difference in two flavor masses squared, and Super-K only covers a certain
range of it and (0.07 eV)^2 happens to be in it. Two of my collegues is
at Neutrino 98 this week and I can let you know more from the inside if
you wish.

Sam Held

sheld@utk.edu