Re: Einstein on education

The Einstein quotes were interesting. How did you come across this speach?
It would be fun to read the whole thing. Was it published as part of a
collection of papers? Unfortunately, not many Einstein's show up in my
classes so I don't necessarily feel compelled to follow his advice, in spite
of the fact that I basically agree with it. Most of my students are here for
immediate results, not for the long haul.