Re: Suggestions for Thermodynamics/Kinetic theory text?

Ken,
=09Depends on the level of the students and their math background.
For my undergrad education, I had Kittel and Kromer's "Thermal Physics".
However, I also liked Reif's "Thermodynamics ...." (also has intro Stat
Mech). I cannot find out what Univ. of Tennessee uses if you wish, b/c I
am in grad school here. Hope that helps.

=09=09=09=09=09=09=09Sam Held

sheld@utk.edu