Re: Physics is a human construct

At 11:58 PM 5/20/98 EDT, you wrote:
Be careful about your claims for human uniqueness. These claims are clearly
subject to scientific investigation and it seems that most of the traditional
claims have proven to be false. The more we learn, the more we discover that
we aren't much different from other living things. A molecule here, and
and a molecule there and out comes a Chimp instead of you or me!

A very sobering thought.

regards,

sarma.