From: David Dockstader <DRDOCK00@UKCC.UKY.EDU>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: Physics is a human construct

Be careful about your claims for human uniqueness. These claims are
clearly
subject to scientific investigation and it seems that most of the
traditional
claims have proven to be false. The more we learn, the more we discover
that
we aren't much different from other living things. A molecule here, and
and a molecule there and out comes a Chimp instead of you or me!