Re: Mac Computer help needed

The ULI put out by Vernier software (http://www.vernier.com/) is a great
way to put these Macs to use. The software is small enough it can be
used from disks and the purchase of the software (about $40-60) provides
you with a site license and absolutely the best documentation I've ever
encountered. The Verniers are also a source of advice about how to put
your machines to use.
If you decide you need hard drives you could probably pick up some
remaindered 300-600M drives from places like MacMall. I have worked
with Apple II computers for 12 years using Vernier's stuff and have 2
Macs that I use all the time. If I can help then email me at
gsanda@tfs.net

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
Olathe, KS 66061