Sabbatical replacement

I have been authorized to advertise for a one year only, joint
physics/computer science sabbatical replacement for the 1998-99 academic
year. We are looking for someone with PhD credentials (or close to
completion) and evidence of good teaching to teach introductory level
physics (one lecture with 1 or 2 labs) plus 2 low level computer literacy
classes (which here consists of an introduction to spreadsheet, data base
and word processor on a PC platform) for both semesters. The salary with be
approximately $35-37k for the 10 month appointment.

Indiana University Southeast is part of the IU system, has about 5000
students and is located in New Albany IN, just across the Ohio river from
Louisville, KY (10 min. drive). IUS is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer.

If you are interested; know of someone who is interested; or would like
more details, please contact Dr. Kyle Forinash (address below). We hope to
make a decision by mid July, classes start Sept. 2.

kyle forinash 812-941-2390
forinas@indiana.edu
Natural Science Division
Indiana University Southeast