Printer

Oh Great Wizards:

I need a printer -- my new installation of WIN95 doesn't like my IWII (:-).
However, all the HP and Epson ink jet printers seem not quite good enough
for color. -- why get something good enough for dummy runs if one has to go
to a real printer for the final product???

But I just saw a Canon BJC-7004 Color Bubble Jet Printer which knocked my
socks off.

Comments?????

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com