Distance learning

If you are teaching an introductory physics course over the Internet this
summer, with the WebCT software, I would appreciate an opportunity of being
an auditing student. The WebCT program was installed on our network (an
administrative decision) and I plan to experiment with it. Starting as a
student in another course seems to be a natural way of approaching the
task. Either this summer, or the fall semester, would be fine. Do not
expect me to work as hard as real students.

Please write to me personally --> kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu