Re: Question for the well traveled

Brad;

Our experience with Mac Powerbooks in other parts of Europe was that the
only thing needed is a plug adaptor (from the US 3 prong style to the
European 2 pole style). The transformer that came with my Mac can handle
110V or 220V, either one. I did NOT need any kind of power converter/
different transformer. Check the transformer that came with your machine
and see if it isn't the case that it will handle 220V. Then all you need is
to locate a prong addaptor.

kyle