PGHewitt <PGHewitt@aol.com>: Vancouver Workshop

From: PGHewitt <PGHewitt@aol.com>
To: herbgottlieb@juno.com, phopsin@vcc.bc.ca, bjackson@sprint.ca
Subject: Vancouver Workshop
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:18:54 EDT

Hello Herb,
Can you get this message to your friends? I'm giving a 2-week workshop
"Conceptual Physics with Hewitt" in Burnaby, British Columbia, on the
outskirts of Vancouver, this summer. Dates are June 29-July 10. I'll
"teach"
the high-school book with practice sheets and some labs during this time
in
rapid fire. The idea is that we teach the way we've been taught. Those
wishing
to teach conceptually may profit by re-learning physics that way.
Unfortunately there is no funding for this program, sponsored by Peter
Hopkinson at Vancouver Community College, and participants are asked to
pay
$175 for the two weeks. College credit is available. For more info
contact
Peter at <phopkin@vcc.bc.ca>
Good Energy,
Paul Hewitt