From: Warren Hein
Sent: Friday, May 08, 1998 10:12 AM
To: QuistO; RAUBERJ; phys-l; cur-l
Subject: Reviewers for Undergraduate Physics Programs

The American Association of Physics Teachers has a list of
physics educators who are willing to serve as external
reviewers for undergraduate physics programs. If you are
interested in receiving a copy of the list, please have your
department chair send me a request on your department's
stationary.

Warren Hein

Dr. Warren W. Hein
Associate Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3845

Voice: 301-209-3323 FAX: 301-209-0845

E-mail: whein@aapt.org