Re: Feynman's Birthday - Exploratorium (fwd)

---William Beaty <billb@ESKIMO.COM> wrote:

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/feynman.html
I don't recall seeing this go by here. If you're going to be near San
Francisco next saturday, don't miss this! (below)

.. . .

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
.. . .

======= Freezing stuff in Liquid Nitrogen with Coral Clark ========
Watch what happens to all sorts of materials when you freeze them to a
temperature of -70° Kelvin. Coral Clark, a Teacher-in-Residence at the
Exploratorium, is developing science activities for classroom use by
California teachers.

-70 Kelvin? I think not. Is this a sign or unit error? I don't know
enough about liquid N2. 70 K, or -70 C?

Zach