Re: north and south in the water

Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:47:26 -0600
From: jim mcconville <ojim@MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu
Subject: Re: north and south in the water

My new Magnet Source Catalog offers WaterTreatment Magnets
one attatches to water pipes for such things as descaling
and reducing hardness. There is a polarity to the
arrangement. The magnetised water is said to feel wetter,
cleaner, softer etc. I am skeptical but willing to listen
(and learn?).

Jim McConville
Physics Department
The University of Chicago
5720 Ellis Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
773/702-7012 * fax773/702-2045
ojim@midway.uchicago.edu

What is magnetised water? WBN

Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884
e-mail: NewboltW@madison.acad.wlu.edu

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."

Neils Bohr