FYI (Message from Marilyn's Staff)

Dear Reader:

Thank you for the e-mail. Marilyn is considering it.

"Ask Marilyn" is also on CBS television now, and we'd love to hear from you
again. If you have a question or comment you'd like to see on the air, send
it to:

marilyn@cbs2ny.com

The address for questions and comments in print is still the same:

marilyn@parade.com

If you have questions or comments you'd like to be considered for both
print and television, please be sure to send them to both addresses. And,
if possible, include your name, city and state.

Thanks again for writing. We hope to hear from you soon!

The "Ask Marilyn" Staff