Re: Centrifugal force

I had a really bad crash on my home Mac, and I had to give a talk
at a meeting on Friday, so I'm just catching up. After much hard
work I discovered which of the 147 items in my Extensions folder
was preventing the machine from booting from its internal hard
disk, and everything now seems OK. (Anyone out there know what a
TrueDocDisplayer.dlm file is?)

This minor calamity gave the messages time to accumulate and
prevented this rash fellow from stirring the pot before tasting
all the ingredients. Thus I am finally ready to reply.