From: William Beaty <billb@eskimo.com>
To: list physics teaching <PHYS-L@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 1998 7:44 PM
Subject: Eye on ions

Also: If I fill a huge plastic bag with air, then run an ionizer inside
it for a very long time, the air should self-repel, attain a low
density,
and so give a bouyancy force. No? Maybe the ions will stick to the
inside of the bag, and if the bag is floppy, they will push it outwards
and lower the pressure that way instead>
. . .
)))
William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST
website
billb@eskimo.com www.eskimo.com/~billb
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits science projects, tesla, weird
science
Seattle, WA 206-781-3320 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L
webhead-L